January 5, 2009

Special Angels

Thanks everyone out there in bloggyland for your kind words and prayers. Yesterday morning, my grandmother passed away. She went very peacefully and both of her children were there with her. She will be dearly missed, but we know that she is in a better place and was finally able to join her husband and son who went before her.

Yesterday was also Cate's 2nd birthday. It was sad to lose her on Cate's special day, but I like to think that Cate will always have a special birthday angel looking out for her! We went on with Cate's party (more on that later) because we wanted to celebrate LIFE as we knew "Me-Maw" would have wanted us to!

God Bless All of You who have offered your prayers and my He watch over you in this New Year!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your family's loss Allison. I'm sure that Me-Maw is being welcomed with open arms all around. May that thought bring you some peace.

Adventures in Parenthood said...

Allison- prayers and thoughts to your family- I am so sorry for your loss

Lynette said...

Allison - I'm sorry to hear of you and your family's loss. I'll be thinking of you.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i am so sorry for your loss, i will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

jen@odbt said...

Oh Allison - I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. God bless.

Terra said...

I am sorry to hear about your loss, but take comfort in the peace your grandma now has.

Unknown said...

Oh Allison!

I am just now getting caught up with blogs since the holidays. I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your grandmother.

Thinking of you...

Claremont First Ward said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your grandmother. Sending you big hugs, and happy birthday wishes to Cate!

Happy New Year!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

Allison, so sorry to hear about your loss. God Bless and remember the wonderful times!!

Jennifer said...

Oh no--I'm so sorry about your grandma! I'm glad she was so peaceful and that her children were with her--that's so important! I'll be thinking of you!!

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry Allison. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Jen Sue Wild said...

I am so sorry for your loss.
My prayers and good thoughts are with you.

tiarastantrums said...

I am sorry for your loss.

Ali said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss::Hugs::

Lynette said...

Hey Allison - when you get back in the swing of things, I've left you another award over at my place! Come by and pick it up when you get ready!
Hope you're doing well.