April 7, 2009

Disney Countdown - 2 days

The wonderful thing about Tiggers is Tiggers are wonderful things.
Their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs.
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy,
FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is
I'm the only ONE!
Hooo, Hooo, Hooooooo!

WDW College Program 1996

Our Honeymoon 2002

Max's 1st WDW Trip 2007

Tigger is my absolute favorite character! He is energetic, full of life, and just makes me smile when I hear his voice and Hooo, Hooo, Hooooo! TTFN!

I can't wait to take another picture with him!

It's getting close....tomorrow's post is a re-post of something Max said about our Disney trip!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics- can't wait to see the new ones from this trip- I think watching our three grandkids eyes light up should be as much fun as watching you and David the first time. Love you loads

Julie said...

It's almost the big day!! How exciting!!

jen@odbt said...

I'm so excited for you! Tigger is the best.

Jo Y said...

Tigger is my husbands favourite too, he's so much fun and I love all your photos!

Jennifer said...

Tigger is all over the place LOL!! You're going to have a great trip!!

Terra said...

I do love me some tigger but Mickey Mouse will forever hold a special place in my heart.

2 Little Irish Boys said...

I love that you are doing a countdown to your trip. I also love that you love Tigger-he is so full of engery! I need some! Have a great trip!

Debbie said...

Girl...I need to pay more attention to your blogs! I didn't realize you were in the College program and then went on your honeymoon!

How in the world did you not get picked for the Moms Panel?

Saw your pics w/Leanne (sp?) today. Great you got to meet her in person!