We went to Walt Disney World for our honeymoon.
Matt was a little hesitant to plan a Disney honeymoon, but being the Disney nut I am, I convinced him! We had the time of our lives. I loved all of it, he loved all the restaurants and extra activities like parasailing.
Here are some of our favorite moments from that trip!
Doesn't Matt look like he is just loving this! It was our first full day there, he really started to have fun after this!
In the firehouse on Main Street, they have patches from different towns in the US. Matt saw one from his hometown, Ramsey. It is the green one on the far left, second one down. He thought that was very cool.
On our way to the Polynesian Luau, we found the stone that Matt's best friend bought to propose to his girlfriend, MaryJo. It is the stone right beneath his foot.
One of our favorite experiences from the honeymoon. Parasailing at Disney's Contemporary Resort. Highly recommend it to anyone!
At 50's Prime Time Cafe with our yummy Peanut Butter and Jelly milkshakes. I hope they still have them!
Before our last dinner at Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge. One of my favorite restaurants in all of Walt Disney World! The Cedar Plank Salmon is to die for!
Outside our room at the Wilderness Lodge. This is a fantastic hotel. It is one of my top picks of places to stay on property.I love you, Matt, and I will never forget our week together in WDW. I hope you didn't mind tagging along with this "kid in a candy store". You have told me before that it made your honeymoon just to see me so happy and loving every moment of it. I was just so excited to reintroduce you to such a special place. I am glad we were able to begin what I hope to be a lifelong tradition of trips with "our" family there!
Be sure to check out tomorrow's post about my favorite Disney character!
Be sure to check out tomorrow's post about my favorite Disney character!


















8 comments:
We also went to WDW for our honeymoon in 1992 - 17 years ago - eeeek!
Oh, that is awesome. I love WDW we did New Years 2000 there and it was awesome!!!
Happy Anniversary!!!!! Enjoy the day and may you have many many more--- We love you both
Happy Anniversary! What fun pictures - I love there are lots of the 2 of you together.
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary to you both, your photos are great!
Aw. You're so sweet. Happy Anniversary! And happy anniversary trip too!
Post a Comment