April 30, 2009

6 of 52 - Dress Me Up!

The kids aren't in this shot with me, but we were playing dress up and this was the look they chose for me! Sometimes as a mom you have to get silly and be proud of it! So, this week, get silly with your kids!


********************52 Weeks********************
52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. We are glad you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!
**************************************
Hosted by Carin at Forever in Blue Jeans!


Forever In Blue Jeans

16 comments:

Terra said...

LOVE IT! I have a picture of me where Lauren covered my face with stickers...talk about silly!

Anonymous said...

Whistle Whistle....Love the ears. Watch out Heidi Klum!! :)

Robyn said...

Wow you are one hot mama there, looks like a great day!

Kate said...

I love it! What a fun picture. :) The boys love it when I am silly with them.

jen@odbt said...

I was going to post the same thing. You beat me to it. Silliness rocks! I think the kids get the biggest kick out of seeing us being silly.

Darcie said...

We had a couple silly moms in the bunch this week...how great is that. Way to make your kids laugh!

Carin said...

Love it! So fun and such a great mom to let the kids dress you up. the ears are fun, is it a fancy Minnie Mouse? Great picture!

More Than Words said...

Very cute!! I'm sure you girls were having a fun time!!

Shasta said...

That is just awesome! What a fun mom you are and a great memory to look back on!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

I love that you get silly with your kids-nothing better!!

Cass said...

Oh I love it! It's cute when we are young, but it is rip roaring hilarious when we are grown!

Ali said...

I love making my boys roll their eyes at me and say, "Mommmmmeeeee!"

Cute pic!

Anonymous said...

I would hate to see how my kids would dress me up if they could! :) What fun!!

The J's said...

How fun! Great job mom :)

Cathy said...

Too fun!!!

turnitupmom said...

You looks fabulous! Get silly....and HOT, mama!