Ok...so this isn't exactly what it is like after the last day of preschool! But, I couldn't resist posting this in honor of the last day of school!
Thanks for hosting Musical Monday, Jori and Diane. For more songs to get your week going, click the button below!















8 comments:
This makes me so want to watch the movie again. YEAh for pre-school being out. Have a great Summer.
Good tune! We still have a month to go. Enjoy summer! What a great time of year.
This made me laugh thinking about the image of preschool with this song playing in the back! Perhaps the pre school teachers could appreciate :)
My son goes until June 11th!
Thanks for posting this! It was fun to watch!
Like Amy, seeing this makes me want to watch the movie again. Going to put it on my Netflix right now!
Hey! I'm glad you liked Cotton Candy by Natalie's camera strap! I don't know if you're interested, but I just put up a giveaway for one! Check it out! http://swagstudio.blogspot.com/2009/05/swag-alert-swag-alert.html
Amy O'Neal
hahaha! schools almost out here too! i'm already kinda freaking out trying to think of ways to stay busy!
thanks for playing!
I love dazed and confused. What a wonderful song. TFS
Post a Comment