Tonight while having dinner at a local seafood restaurant, Cate was using what we thought was the sign for ball. However, when we asked her if she wanted more "ball", she quickly shook her head, no!
So, we asked Max if he knew what she wanted (sometimes he is a better interpreter than we are) and he quickly said, very matter of factly, "She wants the spirit of God!"
What is even funnier is that she nodded her head and was satisfied.
Not that that is a "funny" request, but it just caught Matt and I off guard, so we had to chuckle a little to ourselves!
May 2, 2009

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













5 comments:
It does our hearts good to know the future of the world is in hands like our grandchildren who already have such a deep and abiding faith. The world is and will be a better place. love, Mimi and Papa
That is adorable. I love how siblings can interpret for each other.
I love the communication between siblings!! Cute!!
so cute!
so cute!
Post a Comment