After months on backorder, Max's new bunk beds arrived! He is beyond excited. He has the same western theme, just new furniture!
Before:
Max's biggest concern with getting his new room was that he wouldn't have his "cowboy" room anymore. I quickly reassured him that would not change since we already had bedding and accessories (I mean, did I really want to buy new bedding for a top bunk plus all new bedding for his full size bed, too...I think not). Plus, as you see above the wallpaper in his vanity area to his and Cate's "Jack and Jill bathroom" (they share a toilet and bathtub, but have separate vanity areas) still matched so well. In fact, there is a funny story that goes with that wallpaper. When we lived in NJ, we graduated Max to a big boy bed. I wanted to have a western theme since I am from Texas (and missed it). So, fast forward to moving to TX a year and a few months later. We were looking at houses and fell in love with this house. To top it off, the wallpaper in the room that would have been Max's was this western/cowboy paper. It was a sign....it matched his bedding that he already had back in NJ and the room color matched as well. So, I am kinda partial to this whole western theme!
He is super excited about this new room. He has a desk to do his "work" (coloring, drawing, and soon schoolwork) and a bunk bed to have sleepovers! He couldn't be happier!
He is super excited about this new room. He has a desk to do his "work" (coloring, drawing, and soon schoolwork) and a bunk bed to have sleepovers! He couldn't be happier!
















11 comments:
That is super adorable! And he looks so happy! What a treat to have it all work out so well! Tell Max I am excited for him!
What a fun room! I love the plaque that says don't squat with your boots on. He looks like he's enjoying his old-new room. Is Cate wanting to sleep on the top bunk now?
I love the new bedroom furniture for your little buckaroo....who isn't so little anymore!
YEE HAW! oh the cowboy cuteness!
i also am stopping by to let you to know that you are one of the winners for my monthly follower drawing! send me your address and i will get some goodness off to you the first week of June!!
I KNOW>>>> just for following...aren't you glad you do?!
You should go into interior design Allison, you do your childrens bedrooms so beautifully!
I'm stopping by to say congrats on your winning the contest at Mamarazzis! I did too!
What's neat is that you are the swap partner for my friend Jessica!
How coincidental!
BTW: I am a 32 year old woman, and I want your little guys cowboy bedroom. Seriously. For myself. No joke.
: )
Macey
This looks so, so great!!! Way to go. Everything looks so awesome and I really like the color of the bathroom. I'd love to hang out in there, I'd be reading to the kids ALL the time =) Great job!
I love it!!!! Wow, so so cute!!!!
I love that little MAX sign. Did you make it??? The furniture looks so good in there. Cute theme.
Oh, and I should have told you this already, I LOVE your new blog design. Very, very classy! (Not that I didn't like your other one, but you know what I mean!)
What kind of luck is that with the wallpaper? Very cool.
And, I absolutely love Max's cowboy theme. I fought for cowboy in Jayce's room but his daddy the sports freak vetoed me. So we have vintage athletes. Cute. But yours is cuter. :)
Post a Comment