May 27, 2009

WordFUL Wednesday - Twinkle Eyes!


Those eyes, how they sparkle.
They light up my heart.
They are the twinkle in my eye.
They are the window to an innocent soul.

I love those eyes!

I LOVE YOU, CATE, EVEN MORE!

11 comments:

turnitupmom said...

That's MY goddaughter! I love the pigtails too! So sweet.

Anonymous said...

She's my granddaughter- love those eyes- just like her mom's when she smiles or laughs. Love you all.

jen@odbt said...

She is such a cutie! Good thing you captured this...she always seems to be on the go!

Ali said...

And look at that smile, too! How cute!

Muthering Heights said...

That is a beautiful photo of her!

Terra said...

Fantastic! LOVE that picture.

Jessica said...

She is so adorable!!

Claremont First Ward said...

Those eyes. And that smile. What a powerfully wonderful combo! She's So cute.

2 Little Irish Boys said...

Gorgeous!!!
I love eyes that twinkle--I have a little Irish baby with twinkling eyes.
Great picture, btw!

Darcie - Such The Spot said...

*So* cute! That pic, together with the journaling, would make a perfect scrapbook page...

Jo Y said...

What a cutie!!!