Last night during bathtime, Max told us how a little girl in his class was chasing him around trying to kiss him, but he ran away and hid in the classroom, avoiding her tiny lips!
"I don't kiss girls!"
"What about Mommy?"
"Yeah, I'll kiss you!"
"You don't want a girlfriend?"
"Nah"
"Are there ANY girls that you like in your class?"
"{she, who shall not be named to protect her privacy}"
"Are you going to make her a special valentine?"
"Can we make it now, Mommy?"
"It's time to get ready for bed, but tomorrow we can."
How cute is that? He brought it up and just giggled when talking about all of it. I even think I might have seen him blush! I'll be curious to hear about how Valentine's actually turns out for their class. {giggle} Of course, I can giggle now. 10 years from now, not so much! I'll probably be pulling out my hair.
February 3, 2009

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













9 comments:
That is too cute! I completely agree - cute now, not so much when he is a teenager!
You will. Be pulling out your hair that is. Oh, you will.
That is so sweet, when my DD was 5 she had 4 boyfriends luckily she's gone off them now LOL
Too cute!
isn't that sweet. cute.
How cute! My daughter was "engaged" in pre-school. Fortunately she's slowed down on that now and is concentrating on her studies now that she's a Junior in High School!
I love their honesty at this age.
I can only imagine what will happen when the girls start calling.... ugh....
Came over from SITS. It is cute!!!!
Post a Comment