I am getting so excited about our upcoming trip to Walt Disney World over Easter! We are going with both sets of grandparents, my brother and his family, some very dear friends and their kids and parents. It is going to be 17 of us and we are going to have a blast! I just know it.
This is a photo from my very first trip to the land where dreams come true! My family went with another family during the summer of 1983. We drove an RV from Texas to Florida and made stops along the way at other historical destinations. Upon arriving at WDW, we had a character breakfast on the Empress Lily. At the time it was the only Character Dining available. The Empress Lily is now the location of Fulton's Crab Shack at Downtown Disney. The breakfast was a truly special experience. We loved all the characters. I will never forget those first magical experiences and I can't wait to witness my kids' Disney experiences begin to unfold in April!
Have a magical day!
For more WordFUL Wednesdays, visit SevEn cLoWn CirCuS!















16 comments:
I LOVE DISNEY. We celebrated the milinium their - it was great
Aww you were so sweet, I can remember having breakfast there too :)
I am so excited! I just booked our Magical Express, etc.
Kim
I do believe you will all have a magical time!!
How cute! What a great memory & soon you'll be making new memories with your own family...I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time!!
I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. We want lots of pictures!!!
I don't know if your playlist is random or you set what plays but Kiss The Girl was playing (my fave) as I read your Disney post. We still haven't taken our kids yet but hope soon. What a fun experience it will be for you all.
You were such a cute little girl........how exciting to be going back this Easter! Good times!
Allison! You look so adorable in that picture! I am SO excited for you. I want to take Kaishon so badly. I keep hoping I will stumble upon some extra money...I hope you have a magical time.
How fun! I am looking forward to taking my sons to Disneyland someday!
I've never been to Disney in FL. I went to Disneyland when I was little. Crazy huh?! My kids have never wanted to go...we go other places instead.
Ok...just read your Steel Magnolia post...please pass the puffs! I just love that song...Mark has some good ones! What a wonderul lady...
Too cute! I could so tell that was you! ;o)
oh, i love it. so fun to post old photos!
Hi. I clicked on your link on Julie's blog comments (isn't it funny how us bloggers hop around?)...anyway...I just thought I'd say hi!
I love Disney too. I lived in California as a child and loved to go to Disneyland. My family just went this past summer right after Labor Day (a great time to go) and had a blast.
I much prefer Disneyland over Disneyworld - perhaps sentimental value??? However, we went through the Make A Wish Foundation to Disneyworld with our daughter Anna before she died (2004)and so there is sentimental value there too for that reason.
Well, just wanted to say hello. You have a cute blog. :)
Lynnette
I love Disney - went to WDW for our honeymoon in 1992, again in 2006 with 3 kids, and just back from taking the kids to Disneyland Paris.
Post a Comment