February 20, 2009

Can I Get a HOOT, HOOT!


I wanted to let all of my bloggy friends know about a new blog by one of my favorite bloggy gals! Her name is Terra and I love her blog. I read it daily, as she does mine! Terra is an avid reader and has started a book reviewing blog called Tales from the Nightstand (click the cute button below). Starting on Monday, she will post her first review and there will be a giveaway from the author! So, please join me in welcoming this new blog by stopping by on Monday, February 23rd, and checking it out! I know I can't wait...I have been needing some new books to read!

3 comments:

Terra said...

Allison, thank you! I LOVE the title of the post and I just might have to "borrow" that sometime!

THANK YOU!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

I could marry books - I love them that much! This sounds wonderful, I'll check it out right away. Thanks! (wish I could say there's been more interesting topics on my nightstand lately than Goodnight Moon, though)

Courtney said...

I am so excited for Terra's new blog. I need to start reading again. real books, not books about toddler's eating habits, potty training, etc...

great shout out!