I am a SAHM of three energetic, adorable, supercuddly kids. I am married to a wonderful, supportive, and generous husband. In my spare time (not often), I enjoy scrapbooking, stamping, and needlepointing. We love to travel as a family and start new traditions. I am a DISNEY nut. I try to get there as often as possible. My obsession began when I was young, but after working there on the College Program, I was definitely hooked. My husband and I even honeymooned there. I am an avid reality show junkie and self-proclaimed foodie.
7 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving, Allison!
(I didn't realize my volume was turned all the way up this morning as I visited your site....it was so nice to wake up to the Dancing Queen! LOL)
YES! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
Hope your day is wonderful
Happy Thanksgiving! Hope your little one isn't too Turkey'd out:)
Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Your family is beautiful.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all too! Love your picture.
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Thanksgiving.....a bit late, but heartfelt all the same. :)
Post a Comment