November 11, 2008
WordFUL Wednesday - Bad Hair Day
Now an explanation....The day before I had put her hair in pigtails while it was wet. Then, she went down for a nap while it was still wet and kinked up one of the pigtails. Since we had done baths that morning instead of the night before, we didn't do baths that night and Daddy put her to bed with the rubberbands still in. The next morning, we were in a hurry with school drop-off and such and I didn't have time to wash her hair and start over. I tried to pull it up into one band, but the remnants of the prior day's kinking remained. Then, to top it off, she rubbed her greasy hands from lunch into her hair and this is how she ended up! To explain her finger. I was taking the picture while she was watching her favorite Baby Einstein video (which I might add her hair looks just like the logo!) and saying, "Look here, Cate" which got a "SHUSH" out of her! Well, that's it in a nutshell! At least her bad hair days are cute and endearing.
This post was hosted by : 7 Clown Circus Take a look and play along on her blog!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













8 comments:
Amazingly Cute! Wish I had the perfect song for that picture! but I still have moonshadows stuck in my head...I will be singing it in my sleep! Make sure you save this photo for a Wedding story board! She will LOVE you for it!
PS. I would love to respond to some of your nice comments on my blog but don't have your email address! you can find me at tmemerson@gmail.com
Funny! I thought that she was pretending to be like a piggy. Great explanation.
The picture IS priceless. LOVE it. I'm so glad you played along this week. I'm sorry about Mr. Linky. I'm having fits over it.....don't know what's going on, but please check back in and make sure your link is up.......
What a cutie!! How funny. Enjoyed your post.
That is some bed head :) Agree that only little ones can get away with it. She's a cutie.
My daughter's bday is January 3. I try hard to make it just her day too.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Would love to respond to you but don't have your email either.
Shhh mom. How dare you interrupt video time.
Bad hair day? That's debateable. I think it's pretty darn cute myself. :)
You know I asked for this pic- thanks-she is a treasure
Oh thank goodness - I was glad to see a light socket was not involved.
Simply adorable. Boys just can't get good bed head like that!
Em
Post a Comment