I am so thankful for this little boy! This was the other day at his preschool's Thanksgiving Feast. I am thankful for the joys he has brought me and yes, thankful for the frustrations, too, as I try to learn and grow as a mother from them. I still can't believe that in a matter of 11 days, he will be FIVE! Where has the time gone. It is good to know that he still has his childhood innocence and tenderness! God bless him and God bless you and yours this Thanksgiving!
This post is hosted by Angie at SevEn cLoWn CirCus. Head on over and join the fun!














26 comments:
Thats a beautiful picture and boy Allison...Thanks!
Jay
precious - love your header!
What a beautiful picture and sweet little boy!!
Wow! If I didn't know better I would say that was my daughter's preschool. She is in 4K and they were the Indians at their Thanksgiving feast also. Very cool:-)
Very cute!
How adorable. I miss my son being that little.
He is precious!
So cute! My youngest will be 5 in April--they grow up so fast!
How adorable!!!!!!!!!!!
M ^..^
That is ever soooo sweet!!
Happy Birthday to your almost 5 year old. Isn't it a delight to watch them grow? It happens so quickly. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
Love this picture!
so cute! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday...
Sorry Christmas people. He looks adorable!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. The photo is sweet.
That is a great picture! What a sweet boy!
What a sweet picture - children is such a wonderful thing to be thankful for! A magical WW to you!
What a great moment you captured. Happy Birthday to your sweet boy! Happy Thanksgiving!
If this isn't the sweetest photo for Thanksgiving, I don't know what is. REALLY loved it, and Happy Birthday to him early!
Happy Thanksgiving!
What an adorable picture. I miss those sweet TD celebrations at preschool.
i love that their little hats have hearts...it reminds me that being thankful comes from the heart. :)
and he's quite a precious little dude too!
That is the sweetest stinkin' picture ever! Happy Wordless Wednesday & Thanksgiving!
adorable!! what a sweet post! happy thanksgiving!
great photo! So precious.
What a handsome boy!
What a sweet photo of your son. Thanks for stopping by. Happy Thanksgiving.
OMG what a sweet pic!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment