Today I would like to take some time to Thank God for some unlikely things. Things you wouldn't think, at first, would be worth thanking Him for, but as you will soon find out, anything can be worthy of my thanks.
I thank Him for:
years without a boyfriend wondering if love would ever come to me
bad choices I made in the past
ex-boyfriends (ie. some of those bad choices)
hard life lessons
years without a boyfriend wondering if love would ever come to me
bad choices I made in the past
ex-boyfriends (ie. some of those bad choices)
hard life lessons
Now, you are now probably asking yourself why I am thankful for these odd things and circumstances. Well, because without those things, I would never have been led to the most precious thing in my life. My love, my friend, my strength, my confidant, my "lighthouse in life's stormy seas", my husband and father to our children...Matt. As he said in his vows to me, "everything happens for a reason".



















3 comments:
Awwwwww beautiful!
Those pics of your hubby holding your little one are just incredibly precious.
PS...my word verification is, I kid you note, Imaball. Yeah, I'm about as round as one! *lol* But even though it's an easy one, just watch, I'll get it wrong. I ALWAYS do!
Such a sweet post.
IT was great to see the photos "through the years"! I love getting a glimpse of a bloggers "past"!
What a nice post about your husband. I definitely am thankful for mine - couldn't do this without him.
Post a Comment