December 11, 2008
Can You Believe It?!
****STOP THE MUSIC ON THE PLAYLIST, FIRST*****
Of course, this is just for fun, click here to personalize for yourself! But, it would be pretty cool! What will you celebrate next year? That is Disney's theme for 2009. Anyone who visits on their actual birthday will get into the Parks for free (see Disney website for more details on the that). Our family is already planning a trip over Easter in 2009 and I hope to join my College Program roomies for a birthday reunion sometime in November! I hope you enjoyed a little Disney magic! You may now return to your regularly scheduled day!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













10 comments:
THAT WAS AWESOME! Wish I would have done that!
That is too cool! How did you do that or was it something special for the Moms panel? Neat video.
At the end of the video it prompts you to a website where you can create your own or send it to a friend!
Now, that is too neat! I think since you made the Moms Panel this year, you should definitely have your own day, right?
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the 2010 panel....I've got to make it one year!!
You are in for such a great year! Have fun with it!
P.S. Where is the link to that video? Did I miss it? Being quite the Disney addict, I need to send it to my husband and best friend!
Nope, Debbie, I am not on the panel! I wish! :( I am hoping for 2010, too!
At the end of the video click on the black screen that says personalize for yourself...click anywhere on that screen and it will link you there!
Okay, I clicked on the link in your post, but I couldn't find the video...I'll keep looking...unless you have a more specific link I can jump right too!
I cannot believe you didn't make the panel!!
I was SURE you were on it! Are you on one of the Moms Panel member's blog?
Seems like that's how I found you in the first place. Of course, I am home now with strep, so I may be a bit "crazy" at the moment!
Oh my gosh! I just figured it out!
I just assumed you were on the panel! I was reading the Moms Panel thread on the Disboards and you posted a link to your blog girl!
D-U-H!!!!
Sorry about that! :) Good to see another dis-er out here!
Debbie...here is the link http://www.sun7news.com/spread.php
I follow several of the current panelists blogs and also some of the new ones, too! I am also Tiggsntx on DIS and Twitter!
I also edited the post to make it easier to find this link...the link I had was for more info on getting into the parks for free...Sorry for the confusion!
That is really cool. I especially like "It's a Lemme World" then the Allison's turkey legs :)
This is so cool! I have to do this :)
Post a Comment