December 19, 2008

Moby Watch

As promised, here is an update on our Special Santa Spy, Moby Dick! Confused??? Catch up on the story here and here. He has moved daily around the house, but these are just a couple of our favorite spots that he has popped up in! The behavior has been suprisingly better since Moby has been a resident! Too bad he has to go back to the North Pole on Christmas Eve!

Moby Dick's Debut!

In the kitchen...

Riding our Christmas Boston Terrier (Max's favorite so far)...

Watching over our Savior....

...and hangin' out in the playroom on Max's class artpiece!

Only about 6 more days of his watchful eyes as we leave for Christmas in Virginia on the 23rd! The elf espionage has surely been this mother's saving grace! {smile}

15 comments:

Unknown said...

THis is really such a fun idea! i may have to find an elf at the after christmas sales and steal the idea for next year!

Terra said...

OUr girls were having major sharing trouble so our little elf actually left them a note and went back to the North Pole for a few days to get away from it all...he is coming back today...the girls were shocked he left and quickly started trying harder it was wonderful

2 Little Irish Boys said...

You have chosen such creative places to put that little guy!!

Cathy said...

Too funny. I wish I'd known about this when my girls were younger.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i really think we will have to do this next year, i love it!

The Buntens said...

Oh, we do this too! Just started this year. Ours is Herbie. I will have to post some pics.

Leslee P said...

ok, so I know I said I would send you a scarf like ages ago.... I made it and the ends started raveling (weird yarn) so I got some new yarn because I needed to make one for my sister. So the yarn currently sits on the shelf in my craft office waiting patiently on my free time. I promise one day it will just show up at your door... I have been a mad woman this year with the jewelry making...

Hope your Christmas goes smoothly...

Leslee
ps- fun idea, I am using it next year when Mason can understand a little better...

Anonymous said...

This is a pretty funny idea.

I just have to steal it when my son is a little older.

Maybe the Easter bunny can have help in the spring?

jen@odbt said...

I think my favorite spot is in the pan - very clever. Elfis is running out of spots here and I am definitely going to miss him. He keeps my kids in order although my oldest has been asking a lot of questions. I hope the magic lasts for another year.

Tiffany said...

That's a fun game to play with the kids!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving me some Mobie Dick. Safe travels Allison!

Anonymous said...

I've been seeing these little guys around. What a fun "new" tradition! Your kids will be telling their grandkids about it.

Unknown said...

I love it. I can't wait to do this stuff with Mekhi when he is old enough to understand it. Fun times ahead. AND good behavior! LOL

Jennifer said...

That is so cute! Can't wait to see where he ends up next!!

Musings of a Housewife said...

That's hilarious! I'm sure your kids love the game.