Meet the newest resident of the Lemme household...
(are you ready for this?)
MOBY DICK
Yes, our elf on a shelf has arrived from the North Pole and was given his name by Max himself. Not sure where that came from?! But, this I can tell you for sure...he will probably be the ONLY Moby Dick at the North Pole. Max's first thought was, "I sure hope Santa remembers to send the right Moby Dick back to our house tomorrow!" I ASSURED him that there would be no mistake! At this point, we are calling him Moby for short. I keep sending out reminders that he will be flying back to the North Pole to report to Santa tonight, so he has to be on his best behavior. We have had one or two little fusses, but as soon as I remind him of Santa's little spy, he gets back in order! We'll see....I'll keep you posted. I may have to do a weekly Moby Watch! LOL.














8 comments:
That's awesome! It looks vintage! Did you get that new?
Steph
That is SO hilarious!
Moby sure is a handsome elf though!
Whales live off the coast of CALIFORNIA I've heard so of course his name could be Moby Dick for a reminder of his future. Love the hiding place- Hope it works--miss you all already
We have an elf too! His name is peter. Maybe Peter and Moby should meet in ciber space! I will have to post a picture of peter this week!
LOVE THE ELF ON THE SHELF (and the lamp, the top step, the picture ont the wall etc!)
I wish the elves could stay year-round. Welcome Moby - that's a fun name for an elf! Enjoy having him around. Don't forget that he moves every night. There have been mornings in our house where he "likes" his place from the day before so much, he decided to stay there again. I posted my holiday meme today too.
Adorable. The elf and his name. :)
Okay - for real - have you read Angie's blog Bring The Rain?? She's got the same "moby dick" Only his name is scout. Too funny - and what a fun little tradtion...I may just have to start that!
So funny that I saw this and thought it was just a cute little decoration. Didn't realize he had so much meaning! Ha!
Steph
PS I'm following you now on twitter!!
Post a Comment