December 2, 2008

WordFUL Wednesday - Sweet Innocence



These are of my beautiful niece! Her parents (my brother and sister-in-law) went through lots of fertility struggles to finally be blessed with such an angelic little slice of heaven! I took these shots of her when she was one month old back in June. She has the sweetest personality and I love her to pieces!

This WordFUL Wednesday is hosted by Angie at SevEn cLoWn CirCuS. Head on over there to be linked up to some other wonderful posts!

Happy Birthday, Darcy! I love you and your little angel!

Also, don't miss the Lemme Elves! It was a lot of fun to create and the kids got a kick out of it!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's absolutely precious. There's nothing quite like the sight of a sleeping baby.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh my, she is so, so precious! the pictures are quite lovely!

Frizzy said...

Your niece is in fact a perfect angel! Blessings to you all! We went throug IVF w/o successs. However God sent us a beautiful angel through adoption. Thanks for stopping by my blog on my featured day. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. What a fun day to do it though. MERRY SITSMAS!

Lorina said...

So sweet and beautiful.

Unknown said...

She truly looks like an angel! What a blessing. Great photos too.

Mandy said...

Sweet and precious! Those are great shots. I love sleeping baby pics!

jen@odbt said...

Beautiful pictures. Have to agree with Darcie...nothing like the sight of a sleeping baby.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious!

Lindsay said...

Don't you just love sleeping babies?? Nothing cuter, really.

Hey - thanks for always stopping by and leaving such wonerfully nice comments...I have been by here a few times but have had no time to comment - so I'm sorrry!! I will be back though, promise! :-)

Anonymous said...

Positively angelic.

tiarastantrums said...

oh who can resist a peaceful baby!

Michelle said...

Whoa, what a little angel!

Ali said...

Sweet indeed!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful pics! I love the b/w. What a sweet baby!!

Claremont First Ward said...

The pictures are wonderful.....really special. What a little miracle, too!

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

She is beautiful! Your shots are great!

Jen said...

Those are some Beautiful pictures! It is so special to have a child but when there was a struggle to get there it makes it all the more sweet. Trust me, I know.

Lynette said...

I see you added yourself as a follower - welcome aboard!! Wasn't yesterday a blast?? I met so many new bloggers and hope you come and visit often - there is always something going on over here!!
Your little niece is a cutie!!
Have a good one ~
Lynette

Shala said...

What beautiful pictures. She looks so peaceful and perfect. I love how black and white can really capture the details of her face!

The Buntens said...

Wow. That is just beautiful. Simply beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Stephanie said...

We are struggling a bit with the fertility ourselves...but once you see a beautiful baby like that..it makes it all worth it in the end! She is so precious!

{leah} said...

I love sleeping babies, they make the world better!