
While touring several homes yesterday in BooMama's Christmas Home Tour, I stumbled upon Faith's blog and she was having a Card Carousel and I thought I would join in! I am always very proud of my cards each year since I make them by hand and do over 100! So, without further ado, here is our holiday wishes to everyone!
BackI'm a Stampin' Up! (R) Demonstrator and made this card using all their products: Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla Cardstock, Close to Cocoa and Red Riding Hood Red Classic Ink Pads, Deer Friends Hostess stamp set, Heard from the Heart stamp set, Red Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Punch and 1 3/8 inch Circle Punch, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Pen, Snail Adhesive, and Sticky Strip.
So, now click on the button at the top of the page to visit Faith's Christmas Card Carousel. Have fun! Oh, and if you didn't get a chance to see my Christmas home tour yesterday, click here.















35 comments:
I loved your Christmas card! It was cute, sweet and very well done!
I could never do 100+ cards...I try to keep my list trimmed to about 30 - but sometimes it goes over!
I just love your card! I also send out over 100 cards but I know yours had to have been much more time consuming! The font of the Christmas on the back is beautiful! Thanks for sharing
Your card is adorable! WOW! And you made 100 that is terrific! Hope your honey licked those envelopes for you! LOL! YUCKY! Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family.
Wow, you do over 100? Incredible. I did handmade cards once for my son's bday and spent hours and hours on only 20 so I know the work that goes into it. Wow. They look great. I would love to do a Christmas one sometime.
Wow. Your card looks great. That's awesome that you hand make them.
You are amazing to hand-make all your cards. They look fantastic!
that is awesome! your card is absolutely adorable.
ps- my daughter has that same shirt... i love it!
Ooh...I like this! Great job! Thanks for sharing.
Your card is precious! It is even prettier in person. I suspected you made them by hand. You go girl!!!! =) Thanks for sharing it with me. I'm glad we're friends.
How pretty your card is and over 100!! Wow - I'm impressed - very impressed!! I keep ours around 35!!
Your PJ pics are to cute!
I've passed the Christmas Spirit Award to you - you have such spirit for the season - come by and pick it up when you get a minute ~
oh my gosh, they are awesome. i love them!
I love your card!! I couldn't imagine how much time they took you to create!
Merry Chrismtas!
LOVE IT!!!! Oh so cute and I'm so impressed that you make over 100 of them...wow!!
So glad you played along!!
People always look at me so strange when I say spaghetti gravy - well new people that don't me - everyone has the same reaction you did - brown gravy on spaghetti?? But, my mom makes the best (to me) and she makes enough to freeze. She doesn't have it written down anywhere and no matter how many times she makes it, it tastes the same EVERY time!!
Can't wait to see your answers -
SUPER CUTE!!
Wow! I can't believe you made that yourself! So great!!! Merry Christmas!
How adorable! Those turned out perfect :)
Oh my word, I bow to your Christmas card greatness! You have such a beautiful family and your card is awesome! Thanks for sharing!!
That is a GREAT card! You definitely have a creative gift!
I love your Christmas card. I am so envious of moms like you who are so creative and produce such gorgeous stuff. I don't have a single creative cell in my body. So I'll just vicariously live through all the pretty stuff that women like you put together.
Thanks for sharing your card. It really is beautiful!
Your card is adorable!!
Merry CHRISTmas,
Dawn
These are adorable! =]
Thanks for sharing!
Love your Christmas card...and love Stampin' Up!
I haven't had lunch yet and your blog header has my mouth watering! :)
Merry Christmas!
I love your card especially the back! Very cute! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
I thought I recognized the stamps. My MIL does the stampin' up thing too.
I can't believe you make over 100 cards each year. Can you give me lessons in time management?
SO CUTE! I love the color scheme. Precious little boys too you have there.
I am SO impressed that you MAKE those. They are adorable....not to mention time consuming! So cool.
Your card is so beautiful. My hats off to you for MAKING them!! Wow! Merry Christmas!
Allison,
Your family is beautiful. And your talent in card making is amazing as well.
Thanks for sharing your card!
Are you serious??? You made all 100 cards??? Did you start in January?? Very impressive and cute!
I am so impressed! Your cards are beautiful!
I love your cards! You made them all by yourself? You are very talented.
Have a wonderful Christmas!
I love gingerbread men! So cute! Merry Christmas!
Just stopping by on the Carousel...LOVE your card, I can't believe you make over 100 of those! WOW!!! Great work!! Merry Christmas!
Wow! You're TRULY amazing!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment