December 2, 2008

Merry SITSMAS!


May the memories of Christmas pasts
the joy of Christmas present
and the excitement of Christmas to come
bring you love, family, and peace
this holiday season!

Merry SITSmas!


This is my holiday greeting for all my "SITStas" over at The Secret is in the Sauce. It is a blog that brings other bloggers together! Go take a look. Lots of giveaways today at their SITSmas Holiday Party! Several of my friends that I met through SITS also have up thier SITSmas cards! Angie at SevEn cLoWn CirCus, Renee at Cutie Booty Cakes, and Honey Mommy. I am sure there are more, but I don't see them on the link up yet! I hope you enjoyed a memory of a Christmas Past (picture was taken Christmas Eve 2007).

21 comments:

Jaden Paige said...

What a beautiful picture! Your little girl's smile is just. so. precious!

Have a wonderful holiday... Merry SITSmas to you!

Unknown said...

Merry SITSmas! I love the photo!

Leslee P said...

Kiki & Lele jewelry is on there.... Love the pic... your scarf will go out tomorrow!

Kristen said...

Merry SITSmas...cute photo

Jen said...

Ok first I love that song! And looks like Santa was good to you. May he be even better this year! Merry SITSmas.

Michelle said...

Super cute card! Love the CHEESE smile on your sons face. MErry SITSmas!

Lynette said...

Merry SITSmas to you - what a couple of cuties - thanks for stopping by today. I started my blog when my DD went off to college to help fill my time and I am loving it. She says I "don't have a life" - I just laugh - blogging is hard work!!
Have a great day and come back to visit when you can.
Lynette

Kat said...

Oh that picture is just TOO CUTE! I love it!

Thank you for stopping at my blog today! It is nice to "meet" you! :)

Live.Love.Eat said...

Merry SITSmas to you!!!! Your kiddos are adorable!

FROGGITY! said...

That is just a gorgeous photo!!!! MERRRRRY SITSmas!!!

Unknown said...

Merry SITSmas! Filled with lots of love!

tara @ kidz said...

I love that pic. Hold tight to that one - brother and sister aren't likely to be hugging like that in years to come!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Amanda said...

great picture! beautiful children!

Merry SITSmas!!

jen@odbt said...

I love the expression on your little boy's face. What a cute pair.

Sticky said...

What cute kids! Merry SITSmas...


(can I have my slice of heaven without the scoop of reality?)

Carrie said...

Eeeeeek! Is that a red-head?? I love red-heads!! My G-ma, oldest sis, younger bro, and niece are all red-heads!! SO cute!!

Merry SITSmas!!

Anonymous said...

Merry SITSmas to you and your cute cuddlies!

Karol said...

I love the cheesey-ness of your boy! Mine do the same thing! lol..

Merry SITSmas!

Carla said...

What smiles! Merry SITSmas to you and yours:)

Anonymous said...

Awww they are precious. Slowly making my way through the list and wishing all a Merry (belated) SITSmas!!

Anonymous said...

Merry (late) SITSmas!
Have a safe and happy holiday season!