December 7, 2008
A Christmas Carol
I recently discovered this song by Josh Groban on his Christmas CD, "Noel". It is a beautiful poignant song about being Thankful. I found this video on You Tube that puts the song to Disney's "A Christmas Carol"! Being the Disney fan that I am this almost brought tears to my eyes! So sweet and true that we should not take things for granted this holiday season or all year, for that matter, because there are some that go without! God Bless you all!
***note - be sure to stop the music on the playlist to the right, first, then play the video***

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
His Christmas songs are really great! I love his rendition of O Holy Night and I heard another really good one on Oprah--I'm blanking on which one it was though!
I love Josh Groban. He has such a beautiful voice. Dropping by from SITS. Have a great Sunday!
loved it --brought tears to me eyes- truer words were never sung.--A Christmas Carol in any venue(diney or classic) was a wonderful backdrop to the song. We all do have so much to be thankful for. Love you
Oh, thank you. Thank you! that was wonderful.
Post a Comment