March 26, 2009

3 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans

********************52 Weeks********************
52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. We are gald you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!
**************************************


Last week, while at my parents' house, we built several puzzles. This was a 100 piece puzzle and Max did most of it and within 30 minutes! I swear that kid is going to be an engineer when he grows up. He is very detailed oriented and loves to build anything. It was fun to have that one on one time with him while Cate was napping.

For more pictures with Moms in them, head on over to Forever in Blue Jeans by clicking the button at the top of the post. Thanks, Carin, for hosting.

14 comments:

jen@odbt said...

That's impressive. I love when you can see their brains working and how special to have some alone time.

Shasta said...

What a smart little guy! My boys love puzzles too. This is a great picture, fun moment to capture!

Robyn said...

Smart Man! Great picture!

The J's said...

Puzzles are good for the brain! I love seeing little kids work on them. Fun picture!!

Gill said...

Looks like you had just as much fun doing this!! Great shot.

Andrea said...

Cute! Love your smile looks like you are having fun together and encouraging his awesome skills to boot.

Darcie said...

Fun picture with you and your boy! I don't do very many puzzles, but I just might be able to handle a 100 piece one.

Claire said...

What a great photo challenge!

Cxx

Carin said...

What a great picture of you two. Special to remember everyday moments like this. I like to do puzzles with my kids too, but I think they end up having me do most of the work =) That's okay, just fun to be with the kiddos.

Cathy said...

Great picture!!

Julie said...

Wow! What a fun time with your boy!

Terra said...

you need to come over and play. I always forget how old your kids are but Lauren was 5 when she could 350 piece puzzles by herself! It is so fun to watch their litle brains work!

Unknown said...

I love this idea and I am not in any photos. Max is so intelligent, I love that you are nurturing this in him.

Tiffany said...

I love floor puzzles! I'm stopping by from SITS.