Well, only 5 more nights of Cate in her "nursery". On Tuesday, her big girl bed arrives and no more crib {sniff, sniff}. It is a double edged sword for me. I am so excited to get everything up and decorated all new, but at the same time, it means she is growing up...and fast! Anyway, the before and after reveal post will be coming your way soon!
Stay Tuned....
Stay Tuned....














6 comments:
How exciting! Can't wait to see the pictures. I bet Cate is so ready to have her big girl room. Sigh. They grow up so fast.
Aww...that would be bittersweet. Trevor is still in a crib. I was thinking last night how sad it will be when I turn it into a toddler bed.
I'm holding off though...that kid does NOT like to go to bed. I may end up having him "caged" in until he's 5! LOL!
i feel the same way about any and all milestones...bittersweet. it will be such a fun adventure though. good luck!
How exciting for her and I know where you're coming from!
Can't wait to see the pics - I remember when you first started talking about moving her out of her crib and showing us the teaser pics of some of the goodies you bought for her big girl room!!
How old is she again? My Lilly just turned 2 and I think she wants a big girl bed, but I'm holding off until school is out. If she has sleep issues I don't want her waking Annie on a school night!
I am too tired for math...is tomorrow the big day
Post a Comment