March 4, 2009

I Love the Mailman

Today, just after lunch, the doorbell rang!!! I went to the door to find a package on my doorstep. It was from my blog swapmate, Stephanie@Belle's World. As I mentioned earlier this month, I participated in a blog swap called My Favorite Things hosted by Mamarazzi@Dandelion Wishes!


A quick recap...you gather a bunch of your favorite things and send them to your assigned swap mate. Then, in return, you receive a box from that same person with a bunch of their favorite things.

So....here is what I got!





Her favorite scent...Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber Body Cream
Her favorite household item...Angel Whispers Glade Candle
Her favorite personal care item...Venus Embrace Razor
Her favorite snack...South Beach Living Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars
Her favorite sweet treats...Reese's Whipps Candy Bar and Skor Bar
Her favorite things...Vera Bradley note pads and coin purse
One of her most favorite things ever!...Bath and Body Works Dancing Waters Foaming Hand Soap
And then just because she thought it was cute...a little decorative outlet cover!

I love it all. Thanks, Stephanie, for this wonderful box of new goodies and treats, and thanks, Mamarazzi for hosting this fun swap! I had a blast. I can't wait to hear how Stephanie liked her box o' favorites from me!

UPDATE*******
For those of you that were interested in what my favorite things were, click here to see Stephanie's post about what I sent her! I was thrilled to see it got there in one piece and that she was excited about everything!

26 comments:

Terra said...

Oh my goodness! I want to do that! I SO want to do that!

jen@odbt said...

Great loot. What fun treats to get today. What were your favorite things?

Anonymous said...

So fun! I wish I had done this, I love the concept. So... will you share what favorites you sent out?

Jo Y said...

What fantastic goodies you got :)

April said...

You sure got some great things! I had such fun participating!

Mamarazzi said...

first of all you did an amazing job withyour post! PERFECTION!!

secondly your partner really sent you a lovely package. so cool!!

i am taking votes on my blog right now for the theme for the next swap. there is a poll on my sidebar. come and weigh in!

i will be hosting the next swap in April!

Amy said...

YOu got some cool stuff. I will be posting mine soon too. I can't wait for the next one!

BloggessJ said...

I'm dropping by from the Mr. Linky on Mamarazzi's blog to say hi! Was this not fun!? This was my first swap and I had a blast!

Unknown said...

That's a fun box! Enjoy!

Elizabeth said...

Great goodies!

Daryl said...

Nice stuff ... and so pretty ... use it all in the best of health!

Anonymous said...

Well, I loved the mailman yesterday. Today, he will bring me just bills, I'm sure. :)

Thanks for stopping by-- this was my first swap too! Lotsa fun! :o}

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

How fun!!! I had wanted to join in the swap, but didn't sign up in time...hopefully next time I can!! What a wonderful package to receive!!

Amy B said...

Wow you are all set..what a great box...BTW I love your blog..it is such a cute design..

Tori C. said...

Thanks for stopping by - lots of fun goodies in your box, too!

AP Mommy said...

So exciting!! I want to participate!!!

Lindsay said...

I love all the goodies - some people are so clever!

Anonymous said...

What fun treats you got! Now I need some Reses' Whips too.

Kristin said...

What great swap stuff.

Forgetfulone said...

I love all the bath & body works stuff! Pretty cool swap.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you for visiting my blog--you have a good eye--those were stampin up stamps! It was really fun and you got some cool stuff!

MaryRC said...

how cute she wrapped everything up, its like a birthday present!

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

Wow, you got quite the haul yourself! Cute wrapping, too!

Angela said...

I love Bath & Body foaming soaps!! Great goodies!

Cris said...

This was so fun I can not wait for the next one. Visit my site http://jagwonderfullife.blogspot.com/
and see what I got. Your gifts were so cool.

lynn said...

Some cool stuff. Love those Reese's whips too! Thanks for stopping by :)