We do not have Chick-Fil-A in Vegas--but I remember eating there occasionally in college. I'll have to keep my eyes open for it next time we go out of town!
I love this, and I sent it to my husband at work. He loved it! He is visiting a church near where we live the end of April, and we are going to go, all thanks to you! Thanks for sharing this video.
I am a SAHM of three energetic, adorable, supercuddly kids. I am married to a wonderful, supportive, and generous husband. In my spare time (not often), I enjoy scrapbooking, stamping, and needlepointing. We love to travel as a family and start new traditions. I am a DISNEY nut. I try to get there as often as possible. My obsession began when I was young, but after working there on the College Program, I was definitely hooked. My husband and I even honeymooned there. I am an avid reality show junkie and self-proclaimed foodie.
10 comments:
LOL - I'm jonesing for some Chick-Fil-A now.
Good morning! Stopping by from sits:)
Ok, now that was hilarious!! Thanks for the laugh. We are a CFA loyal family. We are there at least once a week.
Jo
We do not have Chick-Fil-A in Vegas--but I remember eating there occasionally in college. I'll have to keep my eyes open for it next time we go out of town!
Oh, hilarious! My hubby & I fell in love with Chik-Fil-A a few years ago on a trip to Savannah, but none here in Michigan!
oh, chick fil a is my FAVORITE! my kids don't like it very much, so i always stop by there when i am at the mall by myself. #1 with a diet coke to go!
Oh I love eating there also
That was hilarious! Would you believe that I have never been to chick-fil-A? We don't see many of them where we live!
I love this, and I sent it to my husband at work. He loved it! He is visiting a church near where we live the end of April, and we are going to go, all thanks to you! Thanks for sharing this video.
LOVE CFA! Too funny! Thanks for posting this...
Post a Comment