This week, I have sung "Wheels on the Bus" over and over again! As annoying as that song may be, it is hard not to get excited about it when watching Cate do all the motions and "babble-singing" her way through it! Her favorite motion, by far, is the wheels going round and round, but she is also fond of the bus driver saying "move on back" as she sticks up her thumb and points it behind her! It is at this very moment that I wish I had a flip video so that I could capture it on film and share it with all of you. Just another "pie and ice cream moment"!
I hope all of you have a wonderful week!















7 comments:
That is sweet. Love when they get so into the song.
Their excitment is ALWAYS what makes it a joy! Cute post!
Hi - Just wanted to let you know I sent your package out this morning. Hope you enjoy it!
I love my flip! You should definitely get one!
Hey Allison - I've been MIA for a while and thought I'd play catch up!
That was a sweet post - gotta love when they can start to get all into a song with you!!
Have a good one ~
"Move on Back" IS the best move!
Over from SITS!
There are few things better than when little folks start to do hand motions with the songs they L-O-V-E. Xander's big into Little Bunny FooFoo right now because he gets to "bop 'em on the head!"
Post a Comment